Work Permit

Work Permit

Visa Consort's Work Permit service caters to professionals seeking employment opportunities abroad


Below is a list of Australian work permit visas most commonly used. Each type has different requirements so contact us to discuss your options.

  1. Skilled Independent Visa:

    The Skilled Independent Visa is for highly skilled individuals with qualifications and experience in demand in Australia. It allows you to work and live in Australia without needing sponsorship from an employer or family member.

  2. Skilled Nominated Visa:

    The Skilled Nominated Visa is for skilled workers nominated by an Australian state or territory government. It offers the opportunity to work and live in a specific state or territory, provided you meet their skill shortages and other criteria.

  3. Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa:

    The Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa is designed for skilled workers willing to work in specific regional areas of Australia. It requires sponsorship from an eligible employer in a designated regional area.

  4. 457 (Temporary Business) Visa:

    The 457 Visa, now known as the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa, allows skilled workers to work in Australia for up to four years if sponsored by an approved employer to fill a specific position.

  5. Employer Nomination Scheme:

    The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) is a permanent visa option that allows employers to sponsor skilled workers to work in Australia on a long-term basis.

  6. Working Holiday Visa:

    The Working Holiday Visa is designed for young individuals from eligible countries who want to explore Australia while being allowed to work part-time to fund their travels and experience the country's culture.